With a growing commitment to environmental awareness and protection on the part of corporations and governments, there has never been a greater need for an integrated toolkit and management framework for achieving long-term sustainability targets. Author Dixon Thompson responds to this need by presenting a set of 22 environmental management tools that can be applied to a local, national, and inter...
Hardcover: 478 pages
Publisher: Dixon Thompson (November 25, 2005)
Product Dimensions: 8.5 x 1.6 x 11 inches
Amazon Rank: 7893757
Format: PDF Text TXT ebook
reviews: This is the first book that I have seen to compile a practical toolkit for managers who are working to improve environmental management and sustainability of their operations. It is presented as 'work in progress', is very comprehensive in its identi...
- Tools for Environmental Management: A Practical Introduction and Guide epub
- Download Tools for Environmental Management: A Practical Introduction and Guide epub
- Tools for Environmental Management: A Practical Introduction and Guide text
- 978-0889532892 epub
- Download Dixon Thompson epub
- Download Dixon Thompson books
- Download Business and Money epub books