REA's MAXnotes for Harper Lee's To Kill a MockingbirdMAXnotes offer a fresh look at masterpieces of literature, presented in a lively and interesting fashion. Written by literary experts who currently teach the subject, MAXnotes will enhance your understanding and enjoyment of the work. MAXnotes are designed to stimulate independent thought about the literary work by raising various issues and tho...
Series: MAXnotes Literature Guides
Paperback: 128 pages
Publisher: Research & Education Association (December 9, 1994)
Product Dimensions: 5.2 x 0.2 x 8.2 inches
Amazon Rank: 983476
Format: PDF ePub TXT ebook
reviews: I wasn't happy with the literature and writing program at my son's school, so To Kill a Mockingbird was my idea for a summer reading project. This study guide not only broke the chapters down like Cliff's Notes do, but also included study questions!...
- To Kill a Mockingbird (MAXNotes Literature Guides) pdf
- Download To Kill a Mockingbird (MAXNotes Literature Guides) pdf
- To Kill a Mockingbird (MAXNotes Literature Guides) txt
- 9780878919468 pdf
- Download Dr. Anita Price Davis Ed.D. pdf
- Download Dr. Anita Price Davis Ed.D. ebooks
- Download pdf books