In 1862 a small army of Texans invaded New Mexico in order to win it for the Confederacy. Following the third day of the Battle of Glorieta Pass, the Texans realized their predicament: "Here we are between two armies, one double ours and the other four times our number, 1,000 miles from home, not a wagon, not a dust of flour, not a pound of meat." While the Confederates had forced a Union retreat ...
Series: Gettysburg in the West, March 26-28, 1862
Paperback: 186 pages
Publisher: University of New Mexico Press; 1st Paperbound Printing edition (August 1, 2000)
Product Dimensions: 8 x 0.5 x 9.9 inches
Amazon Rank: 1665123
Format: PDF ePub djvu book
reviews: The history of the American Civil War remembered by most people is Lee, Grant, Lincoln, Jackson, Gettysburg, Shiloh, and Antietam. however very few casual readers and non-historians know about the 1862 Confederate Texan invasion of Union Arizona and...
- The Battle of Glorieta Pass: A Gettysburg in the West, March 26-28, 1862 pdf
- Download The Battle of Glorieta Pass: A Gettysburg in the West, March 26-28, 1862 pdf
- The Battle of Glorieta Pass: A Gettysburg in the West, March 26-28, 1862 txt
- 0826322875 epub
- Download Thomas S. Edrington epub
- Download Thomas S. Edrington ebooks
- Download History pdf ebooks
Here Inside the cias secret war in jamaica pdf link An introduction to traditional logic classical reasoning for contemporary minds Here Infinite intelligence pdf link Uner kilimanjaro