The coffee industry was made for New York: complex, diverse, fascinating and with plenty of attitude. Since arriving in the 1600s, coffee held patriotic significance during wartime, fueled industrial revolution and transformed the city's foodways. The New York Coffee Exchange opened tumultuously in the 1880s. Alice Foote MacDougall founded a 1920s coffeehouse empire. In the same decade, Brooklyn t...
Series: American Palate
Paperback: 144 pages
Publisher: The History Press (July 31, 2017)
Product Dimensions: 6 x 0.3 x 9 inches
Amazon Rank: 667592
Format: PDF ePub TXT book
reviews: A very complete and fascinating (who knew?) history of New York City Coffee. I wasn't sure i would be interested in all the details but the thorough research and Meister's smooth story telling qualities really make it interesting. For NewYorkers, non...
- New York City Coffee: A Caffeinated History (American Palate) pdf
- Download New York City Coffee: A Caffeinated History (American Palate) pdf
- New York City Coffee: A Caffeinated History (American Palate) text
- 9781467136006 pdf
- Download Erin Meister pdf
- Download Erin Meister books
- Download Business and Money pdf books
Comfortable christianity examining hypocrisy through the eyes of a hypocrite Read Sa ewm book ebook allnaipishige.wordpress.com Read Sagwa the chinese siamese cat book ebook baitogeshien.wordpress.com The murer o marilyn monroe case close