Did the Christian Church rewrite history?In the midst of her research on the historical Jesus, scholar Lena Einhorn stumbled upon a surprising find. While reading through narratives of the Jewish revolt by first-century historian Flavius Josephus, Einhorn encountered a number of similarities to the Bible. These parallels—all limited to a short period of time—include an unnamed and mysterious messi...
Hardcover: 240 pages
Publisher: Yucca Publishing (March 15, 2016)
Product Dimensions: 6.1 x 1.1 x 9.1 inches
Amazon Rank: 1449060
Format: PDF Text djvu book
reviews: On discovering the title of this book on the internet I felt joy, connection and curiosity, as I have been conducting chronological research on the origins of Christianity myself. I ordered and read the book immediately, and now I take the opportunit...
- A Shift in Time: How Historical Documents Reveal the Surprising Truth about Jesus epub
- Download A Shift in Time: How Historical Documents Reveal the Surprising Truth about Jesus pdf
- A Shift in Time: How Historical Documents Reveal the Surprising Truth about Jesus txt
- 978-1631580994 pdf
- Download Lena Einhorn epub
- Download Lena Einhorn ebooks
- Download Christian Books and Bibles pdf books
Download Rachels ay in the garen pdf at 51breakpeiov.wordpress.com Read Miles to go the second journal of the walk series ebook capreoponiso.wordpress.com Here Lifting the veil of duality pdf link Here Teen idol pdf link An introduction to traditional logic classical reasoning for contemporary minds Download Pattern recognition pdf at findterbnaikey.wordpress.com Here The complete guide to christian denominations understanding the history beliefs and differences pdf link Twice temte jeaniene rost